Monday, November 15, 2010

Things You Don't Know About Denise Swanson



SinC: What are your favorite shoes?

DS: Skechers.

SinC: Is there anything you'd never leave home without?

DS: My wallet. As long as I have that I can buy whatever I need.

SinC: What do you wish you had more time for?

DS: Traveling for pleasure.

SinC: Is there anyone from the past you would like to talk to for just 15 minutes?

DS: I'm pretty good about staying in touch with people, but I guess my Grandma Votta who died when I was three.

SinC: What word do you absolutely hate?

DS: Whatever.

SinC: Do you dream in color or black and white?

DS: Color.

SinC: If the F.B.I. had to give you a new identity, what name would you choose?

DS: Paige Turner.

SinC: Favorite food?

DS: Birthday cake.

SinC: Favorite drink?

DS: Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

SinC: Most embarrassing moment?

DS: Bursting in to save my college roommate (who had been screaming) -- only to find they weren't screams of terror.

SinC: First job?

DS: Pharmacy assistant.

SinC: Worst job?

DS: Paper feeder at a factory.

SinC: Favorite dessert?

DS: Creme brule.

SinC: If you weren't a published author, what would you be?

DS: A school psychologist.

SinC: If you could be one of your characters, who would it be and why?

DS: Trixie. She's happy-go-lucky and everyone likes her.


Denise Swanson is the award-winning author of the Scumble River mystery series featuring school psychologist Skye Denison. The 12th and most recent title in the series is "Murder of a Wedding Belle." You can find more things you don't know about Denise at www.deniseswanson.com.


Photo courtesy of Denise Swanson.

2 comments:

Sue Curran said...

It was great fun listing to Denise and the other panelists at Murder and Mayhem in Muskego this past Saturday. I haven't read any of her work yet, but if her humor is carried into it, I can't wait.

Denise Swanson said...

Thanks, Sue! I had a great time at Muskego, too.