Monday, March 7, 2011

Breakfast at Malice Domestic

Sisters in Crime hosts its annual breakfast at Malice Domestic at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda, Maryland on Sunday, May 1, from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m.

The event offers a chance to toast the 25th birthday of Sisters in Crime, meet new friends – and even win a fun door prize.

Advance reservations are required. The cost is $20 for members and $30 for non-members. You can register online at www.sistersincrime.org.

Will you be at Malice Domestic this year? We hope you'll join us for breakfast!

6 comments:

Hank Phillippi Ryan said...

I'll be there, of course! Signing up now...

Beth Groundwater said...

I'll be there--already registered and paid!

Msmstry said...

I'm confirmed. Save me a seat near the first coffee servers!

Alice Loweecey said...

I'll be there!

Janet said...

Thanks to Sandy's reminder on the Guppy list, I'm all registered. Looking forward to it!

Rosemary Harris said...

7:30? I'll need lots of coffee but I'll be there!....;-)