Friday, August 6, 2010

Gadget Magic

Here at Sisters In Crime, we love gadgets that make life easier.  And, in fact, we just installed a new gadget here on the blog that will make it easier for oure readers and members to share our blog posts.

If you look down at the bottom of the blog, on the right, you'll see a series of buttons.  Let your mouse hover over those buttons and you'll see that you can share any of our posts on your Facebook or Twitter pages.

How cool is that?

We're hoping our members and readers will make use of these cool buttons.  Go ahead -- try it now.

6 comments:

Rosemary Harris said...

Very cool!

Gerrie Ferris Finger said...

Love, love, love gadgets.

Msmstry said...

I love gadgets so much I wrote my guest blog about them on Kaye Barley's "Meanderings and Muses." Take a look at it at http://meanderingsandmuses.blogspot.com/search?q=molly+weston.

You'll even see pictures of some of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll talk up the blog on Mystery analysis.

Joann Breslin

MaxWriter said...

I'm looking for a counter gadget I can use on blogger. Anybody have one?

Lorraine_Bartlett said...

Edith, try Statcounter.com It's free and it works well.