Sisters in Crime (SinC), an international organization supporting the professional development and advancement of women writing crime fiction, elected a new slate of officers and directors at its annual meeting, held in September in St. Louis, Mo.
The organization’s officers are:
- President – Frankie Y. Bailey of Albany, N.Y.
- Vice President and President-Elect – Hank Phillippi Ryan of Boston, Mass.
- Secretary – Laura DiSilverio of Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Treasurer – Kathryn Wall of Hilton Head, S.C.
- Chapter Liaison – Martha Reed of Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Publicity Chair – Stefanie Pintoff of New York, N.Y.
- Bookstore Liaison – Sally Brewster of Charlotte, N.C.
- Library Liaison – Mary Boone of Bowling Green, Ohio
- Monitoring Coordinator – Barbara Fister of St. Peter, Minn
- Member-at-Large – Ellen Hart of Minneapolis, Minn.
- Member-at-Large – Val McDermid of the north of England
- Immediate Past President – Cathy Pickens of Charlotte, N.C.